Thursday, November 29, 2007

My First Podcast

Well, after much time and effort I have finally suceeded in converting my recording to an MP3 file. I had put this off because each time I worked on it it took up a lot of time with no success. I also had alot of difficulty figuring out how to navigate OurMedia. I'm not sure if I have done this correctly because it brings you to the Internet Archive to listen to my podcast. Anyway, nothing exciting, just a very brief description of the Girl Scout program. Podcast

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Great podcast. I know this was a big learning curve for you...and everyone else in the class. Think of the skills you learned, the information you gathered, and the frustrations you over came. Now, the first one is always the hardest. You know have the skills, the knowledge and can go forth podcasting future Girl Scout Programs. :)

Pat said...

This course has definitely made me think about how I can utilize the technology within Girl Scouting. I've been thinking about creating a wiki space where troops can post activities they have done.